the Rift

A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open]

Jinx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Jinx snorted when she called him a fool. How was he supposed to know she lived in a place that only allowed unicorns? He had never been here before, and from what he already had seen he did not like it. He wondered if all the horses were like this filly. She was cruel and mean. She was insane like himself, but in a different way.

Jinx shook his head and snapped at her. Get away from me you crazy bitch! He practically yelled at her. The foal looked at him in shock when he said a bad word. Jinx chuckled slightly. He rolled his eyes at Azucar.

Man up?? Why don't you Woman up and fix yourself you worthless, disgraceful animal! Your mother i'm guessing is who spoke to you. Maybe you should listen to you. I don't know what your poor daddy did to you! But get over it!

He looked down at the foal once more. He was desecrated and there was about nothing left of him because of the damned mare. She ruined his perfect new friend. The only one who seemed to show him any kindness here in Helovia so far. He snorted and stepped back slightly.

He looked around. It was dark and he wanted the sun to rise. He wanted this filly to leave and go far far away. He wanted to have a nice horse welcome him. Even if he was slightly insane, he was not mean like this female. She was something that Jinx never wanted to meet again. What a waste of such a beautiful face

Messages In This Thread
A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Jinx - 02-08-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-08-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Jinx - 02-09-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-11-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Jinx - 02-13-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Jinx - 02-20-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-13-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-22-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Ozz - 02-22-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: A freak? Certainly not me? [AZUCAR, Open] - by Azúcar - 02-22-2013, 08:04 PM