the Rift

Help me forget

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The foal had merely been trotting around when she spotted this mare. She seemed older than the filly, but not by to much. As quickly as Demetrie spotted the mare, she was... sleeping? Her voice finished echoing and she was in a somber sleep. Demetrie stopped out of the shadows and stood a few strides away from the mare. This filly was beautiful. She was a frosty white with a blue blaze. Two blue kudu horns curl from her forehead. Deep cyan orbs glance around. Small hooves carry the filly closer to this mare. She reaches her muzzle out and sniffs the mare. The mare smells... foreign? The filly beamed at the mare with lux pearly white teeth. Lips enhanced this smile. The filly nudged the mare. Her voice was there, but it was rough from being under used. Perhaps she could open up to this jezebel.. wait... Demetrie stopped her thoughts. Jezebel? She was talking adult... With a slight toss of her crown she nickered again at the mare. Her voiceless drone still silent, but what changes? Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps this world was to full of all this estimation? "Hello?" Crackling like a fire her voice said hello before giving out.

The golden sun beat down upon the white fabric of Demetrie's fibers, and against her sides, to avoid catching on branches as she had emerged from the the rolling slopes into the lush and colorful forest that harnessed many arboreal animals, she had gone slow, but now? This was one of the few openings that had allowed a horse.. mind you a full grown horse, to lay comfortably. She remembered coming across a little pigeon on these lands, and she wished she could've follow it in flight, but the colorful bird hovered too high above the grass. All demetrie had wefre horns, but this was an uncommon rarity. It isn't everyday a horse could meet an innocent unicorn. The sweet nurturing scent of the dainty leaves floated through the forest on a gentle breeze. The question of, "Is this home now?" dawned on her. Just merely a few days ago, this cowardice foal was found sleeping... somewhere here... Now? She took horses into Helovia. Maybe someday she could have foals that did this majestic measure of introducing at such a young and immature age.

Messages In This Thread
Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-21-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Demetrie - 02-21-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-22-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-22-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-23-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-24-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-25-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 03-04-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 03-09-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 03-11-2013, 11:51 AM