the Rift

Help me forget

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was walking through the first again, admiring the scenery that lay before me. The glorious forest, the forest I adored so much. Suddenly, I felt better for not following the other horses to the sea. Indeed, I was very intrigued for seeing the sea for the first time, but I knew my heart would always lay for the magnificent forest that seemed to embrace me. I then perked up my ears when I heard a shy, soft, feminine voice. Interest surged through me, and I felt very bad for her. I too, was too shy to have any mate that would actually want such a quiet, peaceful male. And she was pregnant? If she wanted my help, I would be glad to help her through this. I then heard another voice, feminine, but this one sounded younger than the other one I heard. I finally approached the two females, moving branches out of the way with my horn. "Hello?" I quietly questioned, still seeing thick branches. I finally moved enough of the foliage to reveal two females, a beautiful filly, and a pregnant mare that was napping. The filly was white, with beautiful cyan orbs, a blue blaze, and kuda horns. she seemed very interesting, for I have never witnessed a lass with these kinds of horns. I saw her smiling a gently prodding the pregnant mare wake. Another pang of pity hit me as I looked over the pregnant mare. She was beautiful too, and hornless, with a shining bay body. I didn't care if she didn't have a horn, for I was not racist and loved equines, and Pegasi alike.

"Hello there", I shyly said, but with a warm, friendly smile plastered on my face. "My name is Faelon, and may I ask what you two are doing out here?" I questioned with a happy face. My forest green orbs looked at them, and all I did now was to wait for one of the lovely lass's to reply. I was keen on patience, and I would even wait a long time for the mare impregnated with her foal. I would never leave her out here alone and unprotected with all of these predators lurking around, and other demented horses. I knew they would hurt her in an instant with no mercy. I thought the same with the filly, but she seemed more able to defend herself, and didn't carry the burden of pregnancy.

Messages In This Thread
Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-21-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Demetrie - 02-21-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-22-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-22-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-23-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-24-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-25-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 03-04-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 03-09-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 03-11-2013, 11:51 AM