the Rift

Help me forget

Second Chances Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Second Chances woke at the sound of a unicorn foal and a unicorn stallion. She stood up carefully as not to scare the young one smiled and said"Hi I'm Second Chances but you can call me Chance for short. What's your name? I'm here because my sister tried to kill me and her mate raped me. Thets why I'm pregnant." Maybe they could show her around this place. Faelon was a very handsom unicorn stallion she ever met. This little unicorn was very pretty and very beautiful. She was always picked on for being shy. She wants a place to stay and live because she dosen't want to go back and live with her sister and her mate. They tried to kill her over the herd land. She misses Dream Day Chances her best friend who was killed by them because she trying to help her exscape. Dream Days mate was killed also trying to protect her and Dream Days. She needed to rest and she wishes she could get rid of the scars on her neck,face and legs. She wandered if she could some friends and maybe a mate. She wants some one to love her for who she is which is a shy,timid mare. Her friend Dream Days was very out spoken and beautiful. She was not very pretty due to her scars and big round stomach due to her being pregnant. She wants to have a big happy family one day. She wants her foal to grow up to have a big family of its own. She needs find a nice stallion who would take her and her unborn foal in. Her sister never liked her or any one else but herself.

Messages In This Thread
Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-21-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Demetrie - 02-21-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-22-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-22-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-23-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 02-24-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 02-25-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 03-04-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Help me forget - by Second Chances - 03-09-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Help me forget - by Faelon - 03-11-2013, 11:51 AM