the Rift

You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

"Lupus, Lupus, Lupus. You never learn, do you?"

Aryel was still smarting from the embarrassment she had suffered at the hands-paws, rather-of Lupus when she found herself stuck under a large root. So it was no surprise that, discovering him on Throat territory, she was quite prepared to beat him to a pulp. Or, more preferably, char him to cinders with the new abilities she possessed. She had heard his howl all too clearly, and from the middle of the godsdamned Throat, of all places. Did he want to die? If that was the case, she'd happily oblige.

Java had been left to sleep the day away in the thicket she frequently bedded in, she planning to do nothing more than patrol today. It was a good thing, though, since she would doing an awful lot of rearing up and smashing her hooves into Lupus's body. Having her young companion clinging to her back would make things difficult. Now, ambling towards the white wolf, she shook her head slowly, almost sadly. "I told you, didn't I?" she asked as she neared him. "I told you that you weren't welcome here." She reached within herself to feel the fiery magic that now sang through her veins, and brought it out. Her eyes, normally the color of the deepest ocean, now began to crackle and flicker with electric blue flashes, then achieved a solid blue glow. Blue flames, seemingly conjured from the air itself, began to lick around her hooves and spark at her wingtips. She didn't release all her magic just yet, she would wait until they actually fought. For all her showiness, she was still unable to maintain the flames for long before they fizzled out, leaving her tired. "And yet here you are." she said, standing before the wolf, head tilted. "You know what that means, right? It means I gotta kill you." The flames began to jump again. "And I wouldn't mind doing it, either, considering the treatment you gave me when I was stuck. But because I'm a forgiving horse, if you give me the reason you're here, and I deem it a good one, maybe I'll let you go with just some minor branding." As she said the last word, she stomped a front hoof, sending up a puff of blue flame. Oh, how good it felt to be the one swaggering around instead of bearing the insults.

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Aryel - 02-22-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: You know it could be true [Ayaka,Open] - by Ayaka - 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM