Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

Ears snapped forward at the whistle that echoed through the Threshold. The voice that followed was one that she recognized all too easily. "So the little master came back." She said to the cougar who had also paused to listen. Merikh's head turned to her and she grinned at the cougar. "We should say hello, shouldn't we Merikh? It wouldn't be polite to ignore his return. Not when we were there when his sorry ass was chased out of Helovia." Merikh's whiskers twitched in the way that they always did when he agreed with her but chose to remain silent. Without another word the mare angled her lithe figure into the trees and stalked forward as silently and effectively as any predator.

"There's a second one." Huinne's voice whispered mere seconds after she'd heard Catillatio's voice.

"I heard." She murmured back quietly.

"What are you going to do?"

Histe's shoulders moved into what appeared to be a shrug. Huinne and his plans. Why did he always ask what she was going to do? What did it matter? Did she always have to know what she was going to do? Why not just wing it? It was what she'd done when Jackal had stumbled upon her in the swamp. Planning hadn't been what had scared the piss out of him and had gotten her a chunk of his ear to munch on.

The brindled mare did not hesitate when she finally reached the two stallions. She strolled out of the forest and into the clearing, a wicked grin etched onto her chiseled face. "What have we here, hm?" She purred in her gravelly voice. "The little master and his ever faithful pooch finally returning to Helovia after being chased away with his tail between his legs." She scoffed and flicked her thin tail against her scarred hind legs. "What brought you back? Balls finally dropped and gave you a little courage?" She cackled then turned her attention to Tio, or rather the tree behind him that Merikh had scaled and now sat perched upon one of its branches. "Hungry kitty?"

ooc:// hope you don't mind me crashing with histe xD
she has some history with rico, so i thought it appropriate for her to welcome him back.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Wind to Carry Me Home {||Catillatio, Open||} - by Histe - 02-23-2013, 08:03 PM