the Rift

A Lonely Soul

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The lovely lady reared up on her hind legs and snorted with fear. My eyes widened, and even though I was trained to fight, my stranger danger anxiety was taking over again. "I'm sorry!" I said, letting my light Russian accent out. I scooted back, shuffling my hooves, and almost ungracefully bumping into a tree. I then saw the beauty looking at me with her kind eyes. My heart stopped beating so hard from nervousness, but now with a different feeling. I let out a relieved sigh that she wasn't going to kill me. "I'm sorry for scaring you", I cheerfully said, now recovering from my slight scare. She was very pretty, and resembled me a lot, though she had a more golden pelt, while mine was leaning towards the orange side.

She then gracefully bowed her head towards me and spoke. I felt happy that I know found another horse. I too, was very lonely and I preferred to be in the company of others, even though I was very timid when I first meet another one of my kin. "Hello Hemera!" I cheerfully replied. I liked her happy personality. "You're lucky I bumped into you...literally", I said joyfully grinning. "I come from far away lands, known as Vleskian lands", I said. I then sadly dropped my eyes. "I've been captured by another general leader, forcing me away from my beloved home, but I thankfully escaped and came here, to maybe try and find a new life!" I said, turning from a sad horse to my normal cheerful self. "And you, miss?" I inquired to her.

Messages In This Thread
A Lonely Soul - by Hemera - 02-22-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Pheonix - 02-22-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Hemera - 02-22-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Pheonix - 02-24-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Hemera - 02-24-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: A Lonely Soul - by Pheonix - 02-26-2013, 02:48 PM