the Rift

I have returned, bruised but not broken [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan took in the greying newcomer intently. His head tilted to one side as his eyes zoomed in on the horn that protruded grandly from his head. It was glass. But it wasn't completely made of glass like his, this was an encasing that sealed away the real thing. He was... Okay in height and although d'Artagnan towered above the stallion, the draft breeding seemingly made up for that. The Doctor admired his armoury of muscle. The stag was younger than he yet seemed to hold a few scars and was rather worse for wear.

The red stallion approached in a respectful manner, "Welcome brother! You have found the land of the Worlds Edge, ruled only by the unicorn race" he greeted proudly and proffered his head to the surroundings. Blue and brown eyes watched the new stallion closely, preparing himself mentally for any resistance or confrontation. This one may be of the same race but d'Artagnan knew by now that not all unicorn's shared their herd's view. "I'm d'Artagnan, the Moon Doctor here. I can help ease those bruises of yours, if you'd like I can take you to our king. We could do with some more heads" he offered kindly. There was unrest between the regions in Helovia and d'Art knew all too well that they would need strength in numbers when the time came.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM