the Rift

WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She'd heard the sounds of movement before she heard the voice. Hearing them before hand her mind kicked into jump start, and the fuse of her anger towards any poor creature that came across her path lit itself up into an inferno. Any emotion in those pale blue eyes of hers went hard and was locked off. Muscles automatically tensed up right as she saw him.
Now, it wasn't every day that she saw one of 'another species'. Her past home she fled kept what was of them away as if a smear of blood on white silk. But what she saw caught her attention fast, almost as fast as if she saw a demon again. Unicorns.
This one was like what you would expect when you saw one. Glistening white coat, handsome eyes, and a long full mane and tail. Not to mention the horn mounted to his forehead. His voice even carried out some type of elegance. She cleared out her throat; here came the mare' s hatred.
"Do all unicorns have to follow the stereo type? You look as if you came out of a tale told to a foal. But Faelon, if you must know what name my parents blessed me with, it's Adrixaura. If you mess up on saying it just once, may you forever feel my hatred on your soul."
Her words were stone cold. She never accepted the company of anyone. She had her only friend, a bird, only for him to die on her passage over. A glint in her eyes came forth as a devil's smile came across her face. "Why have you approached me in my time of relaxation?"
Something was spreading her chest, that black heart of working to figure what she was to with something like this. Mutt was the word that kept passing through her mind as she stared upon him. This horse was of something of her scale in looks. Though they had the looks, it was clear they lacked personality of herself. Tenancy to insult all came upon as she stared. Lifting her head up and raising her tail in what Arabian bloodline she had inherited from her granddam, she made herself look elegant. Being looked down upon one like this wasn't something was just about to accept.
OOC: I'm working on that. You'll have to excuse her bitchness. She has always been like her step father. And sorry it's not my total best.

Messages In This Thread
WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 02-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-25-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-02-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-04-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-06-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-18-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM