the Rift

ASPHYXIATE |

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Leaving Tonka I had traveled quiet far though the landscape never seemed to change much. I was still in the same forest I had arrived from though I felt I was coming to the end of it. I was heading towards the arch. I hadn't been there before but I have heard of it,in fact I had heard quiet a lot about the lands here and the herds. Of course,I wouldn't be joining a herd yet,in fact I never would,I had my own plans but I had a idea of where I wanted to live. I couldn't base my band in the secrecy of the arch forever and when the times comes,we will be claiming a land of our own,even if we died doing it. I refuse to go down with out a fight.

Though the light of the tree's I spot a young Unicorn made and I come to a slow halt,my ears pricked and my muzzle raised slightly in the air. She was a agile build,like I was,a dark brown body and a black mane,like mine,long and flowing,with a long black horn growing from her head. Unusual white markings scrap across her barrel and lilac eyes scan across the land before her. From the side to the left of her my shadowy figure almost grows from the shadows of the tree's. Dark blue eyes spread over her with a critical,but friendly look. "Ignita,Assassin leader. Do you wonder alone?"

[Sorry,crappy post ;_;]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 02-27-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Ignita - 02-27-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 02-28-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Ignita - 03-01-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 03-03-2013, 05:16 PM