the Rift

This is me

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cosette could see the growing stomach of the mare indicating that she was pregnant. It reminded Cosette of her mother, alone, pregnant, without the father being there for her. It was as though Cosette was meant to find her. And help her like a pirae did her mother those many years ago.

Cosette let another small smile escape her maw I am Cosette, lass of the sea. I come from a band of pirates just off of the shore. If ye would care to accompany me I am sure we could find ye some shelter and a good place to raise ye foal she said with another soft smile.

She looked over the mare again. She had plenty of scars littering her pelt, a sign of strength, but also a troubled past. Cosette knew of this oh to well. She knew now that she needed to take this mare under her "horn" and protect her. Cosette told herself she would find a different fate for this foal and its mother, a different fate than the one that had been set for her. The reason she bore this damned horn was because of a male, probably just like the father of this unborn foal

And don't ye worry. We are all very nice she said dropping her head slightly in reassurance to the mare. She thought of Corsair yet again. Hoping that if anything did happen between them that he would be more of a man than to leave her like this poor mare. She hoped for that more than anything. Her dream of finding a home by the sea was already fulfilled. But what about her love?

She turned and begin her walk away from the threshold. Looking over the mare again making sure she wasn't making a mistake as to bring a stranger home so soon. But this mare needed her help, and a home more than anything right now. It was a risk Cosette was willing to take. Looking back slightly again to make sure the pregnant mare was following her.

OOC: If you want to reply here you can. If not you can just post in the Endless Blue and i will have her meet you there :3

Messages In This Thread
This is me - by Amerilo Rose - 02-26-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: This is me - by Cosette - 02-27-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: This is me - by Cosette - 02-27-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: This is me - by Amerilo Rose - 02-27-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: This is me - by Amerilo Rose - 02-28-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: This is me - by Cosette - 03-10-2013, 09:54 PM