the Rift

ASPHYXIATE |

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

The slight nod of her head is accompanied by her feminine voice. "yes." I nod my head,listening closely to her words. She seemed to be a mare of few words,of course though it could just be because she was in a new place and in the presence of a older mare with a scar running across her face. She spoke with a slightly different tone though to one completely nervous which made me wonder what she was really like. "Crux." Her name scrapped across my mind. It was short and snappy and quiet cool to be honest.

"assassin leader?"

I throw back my head,each lock of hair flying back in it's free flowing way,then it tumbles back down on my neck. Dangerous eyes aim directly at her lilac orbs,daring her to ask more about us. "The one and only." My black tail flicks up and my head turns to stop my piercing eyes from burning into her anymore. I look back though the shadows of where I had came from then back to her,this times my eyes softer. "We are elite in our work and currently looking for those who will do well with us," I pause,wondering if she would get the hint. "Would you want to join us,Crux?"

"bla bla bla"

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 02-27-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Ignita - 02-27-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 02-28-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Ignita - 03-01-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 03-03-2013, 05:16 PM