the Rift

WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was wide eyed when the mare tensed up before me. I was slightly feeling nervous, and I was starting to hope she wouldn't provoke any type of fight. She was a pretty thing, and I wouldn't want to hurt her. When she spoke to me, I saw hatred burning in her eyes, and I just admired her precious beauty. Why is it that the most handsome have to be so hateful. She glared at me with her orbs, but I didn't return that glare. She had no idea how other unicorns were. If she spoke to the racist ones with this attitude, for sure she would get a horn tearing through her hide. "I am no unicorn stereotype, but you must know that if any other racist unicorn found you, you would most likely be dead by now", I said. No hatred was in my voice, but only concern for the fiery lady. I wasn't afraid of her, nor angry, but just neutral. My purpose was to be peaceful.

Adrixaura. What a nice name. "You have a lovely name, m'lady. I didn't mean to disturb your time of peace. You just seemed lonely, and I wanted to see if you wanted a friend", I offered. I could tell she didn't like me, nor unicorns, but I was willing to give a shot at trying to be her friend. Suddenly another feminine voice rang out through the clearing. I saw a beautiful mare approach, and I looked at her. Hopefully she wasn't like this one. When she spoke, she sounded quite confident, and spoke with a certain pride. I smiled, admiring the fact she would stand up to the other fae. "I am Faelon, m'lady", I said bowing my head and smiling at her. She didn't seem rude, unlike the other elegant one. My andalusian hair fell down my shoulders again, as I awaited the mare's replies.

occ: Sorry for not replying in so long... super busy :3 And woah, Adrixaura is rude. ;) I like her character X3 so mean.

Messages In This Thread
WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 02-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-25-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-02-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-04-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-06-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-18-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM