the Rift

Through the Looking Glass [Arah\Open]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She slipped beside Mauja, careful not to touch anyone or anything. Her movements where regal, filled with grace. She acknowledged each name by slightly tipping her antlered head in the speaker's direction. "Arah," she replied. Her feet had carried her to this destination, she did not know why, but now she stood with the two other horned ones looking at the mirror. She almost felt disappointed that the mirror did not show her the future or grace her with extra knowledge. She narrowed her eyes in frustration, still staring at the mirror. Then she took a single step back from the mirror. It did not do anything for her, she was clearly not one to look upon it. Looking at the other two she wondered if they too saw nothing, if they were also just staring with disapproval down at the mirror, hoping to be saved from conversation. Not in the mood to carry conversation she stood in the den with the others, silent and brooding. 'Why didn't the mirror show me anything?! Isn't it meant to have some great mystical power?' She glanced over to the ex-frost king. She had heard rumours about him, about how the mirror had shown him something or helped him out. So, if the rumours where true, it did have some sort of power.

It just didn't want to share it with her.

All emotions were kept away from her face however her golden orbs glittered, frustration burning in them. What made her so unworthy? 'Maybe the fact that you're being jealous?' The antlered mare cleared her head and gazed back into mirror. She sighed softly, through slightly parted lips. She was over-tired and being unreasonable.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.

Notes; No muse -_-
Words; 284
Tag; Mauja and Chernobyl

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Looking Glass [Arah\Open] - by Arah - 03-02-2013, 07:16 PM