the Rift

I have returned, bruised but not broken [open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh

They do not know me he realizes with a sinking feeling in his chest. It hurts his pride that none of these Unicorns - his brothers and sisters, his fellow rulers of the world - should see him as a stranger. To be fair, he doesn't know them either...except the black and white stallion who looked vaguely familiar. Where has he seen him before?

Zar'roc addresses the Moon Doctor first: "And greetings to you, brother. I would be most grateful if you would examine my person, though I believe I have healed fairly well on my own. But one must take every precaution when preparing for righteous war, don't you think?" He smiles knowingly at the bay.

Next, he turns to the black and white, the one who is eerily familiar. "Sir, the home of the Unicorns is my rightful place. I seek to join, and rebuild brotherhoods to rule this...Helovia." He says the word distastefully - this hot and dry land has not entirely grown on him.

Finally, he turns the mare, a pretty and courteous thing of less interest to him than the other two. Regardless, he is polite, and greets her with a bow. "Madam Kou, I am grateful for your kindness. If I have need of your services, I will surely call on you."

Introductions now out of the way, it is time to get down to business. "I am Zar'roc, son of Brisingr and Sakura. My home is...was...in Anarore. The Tides, at least one of you must know of that beautiful place? I was there when the Shades attacked. I was there..." He trails off for a moment, eyes haunted. Quickly he restores his composure and continues: "I would be most honored to speak to the King."
"SPEAK"

Z A R ' R O C
Artwork © Kesame

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Zar'roc - 07-26-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM