the Rift

I'll Stop My Heart || Open

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

The night. How lovely it was. The time when monsters emerge and good ones sleep. Lucky for him, he was no good one. Thoughts of himself and the group of Assassins wiping out and killing a herdland brought a smile to his lips. War was one of the few things that he liked. He had not felt or seen anothers blood being spilled ever since he had come to Helovia, and to be honest, it was torture. He just needed to feel his horn cutting into another’s soft flesh to make himself satisfied. And night was the perfect time for that to happen. Nightmares would creep and wolves would howl. Night was the time for evil to come.

A scent pricked at the nostrils of Tonka. It was of a mare, a Pegasus mare. How he would love to see her helplessly fly away with fright. Silvery light illuminated his dark day coat as he silently cantered off to go find the helpless soul. After a minute or two of searching, a dark figure came into his view. He stopped dead in his tracks. She was black with the strangest of markings. He was not the one to be talking though. He did have a strange marking himself. A lighting-like marking was on his left shoulder.

An evil grin came to his maw as he noiselessly walked behind the mare. His opened his maw and said in a demon-like voice, “You know, traveling alone at night can be very dangerous.” He walked to the right side of her and let his sharp edged horn tap the ribs of her. “You never know what could be lurking. If you know what’s good for yourself, you would fly away to your mommy back home.” His evil grin could not get any bigger and he glared into her eyes. His cold stare not seeing anything but an enemy. If she did not go away, she would have to feel the pain.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-24-2013, 10:54 PM