the Rift

I'll Stop My Heart || Open

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
if you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
you can find out first hand what it's like to be me

The cold water rushed down her throat quietly and Chemical welcomed every ounce of it into her body. That being said, she was still paying every bit of attention to her surroundings. That was when she heard the grass moving behind her in the slightest amount. Chemical lifted her head from the water, her body taking a defensive look to it. She gave no sign that she had heard him. Yes, it was a him and as his scent grew stronger, she knew another presence was behing her.

Then his voice emerged into the silent night and Chemical gave it her all to keep from kicking him square in the face. Chemical was not one to put up with bullshit nor arrogant cocky dolts. To try and intimidate her was like trying to convince a brick wall to move out of your way; useless. He wanted fright, it wasn't a warning. He tapped her side and instinctively her nomad, primitive self whirred around, facing him. Her fiery crimson eyes glared deeply into his and Chemical's tightly tucked wings came ever so slightly lowered if a fight did occur. Her ears were pinned tightly against her head and she resisted the urge to full on bite him.

His words made her smile. If he wanted to be intimidating, Chemical could just do it right back. And she had a reason. She had killed, she knew how to be creepy. And just when dosed in the right amounts she could get exactly to where she wanted him. Threats were no thing to throw at Chemical for she was a witty one who had sought burning blood before. Oh how the smell had pushed at her nose but the smile on her face while it was occurring was absolutely irreplaceable. It was pure joy.

"Oh, but honey, what you see is not what you get." A smirk was played upon her face and Chemical cocked her head to the side ever so slight. Chemical began to circle Tonka, analyzing her possible opponent without it even appearing so. She could turn small flaws into her advantage, turn even bigger ones to her best friend, and turn disadvantages into something to avoid.

"And whom are you to tell me I should fly off? Perhaps you should stop being a hypocrite and examine your own words. After all, you never know what could be lurking." Chemical said the last part in a mimicking tone. "And my mommy is dead. Burned at the stake, she was. And every second she burned I smiled and rejoyced. Lighting that fire on purpose was the best thing I ever did." Her grin had gotten wider as well, her ears were still pinned to her head, and her wings were ready. She wasn't one to run.

[[ooc: Alright, so Chem is being a complete bitch right now xD I promise she won't be so... this once we get deeper into the thread. :3]]

Messages In This Thread
I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-24-2013, 10:54 PM