the Rift

I'll Stop My Heart || Open

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
if you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
you can find out first hand what it's like to be me

Looks like they had more in common than she thought. His attempts to intimidate did not take a toll on her. She was not hurt by his useless words nor his pathetic attempts at sovereignty over her. Chemical had put up with many douchebags in her days and this was just another one. Another bug to swat with her tail.

"It appears as though we have more in common than I previously thought. She beat me and tore at me for no reason either, but let's face it, I did her and every other poor soul she came into contact with a favor. I am only cruel to those who deserve it. And how foolish of you to seek revenge when others have done nothing to harm you! That is not sweet revenge but rather only a foolish, cocky, arrogant piece of shit that seeks pride in being a HYPOCRITE! You have no right to try and frighten those who may very well kill you or even turn out to be your ally! Stupid creature, you are! Your mother must have beat you on your head quite often!"

Chemical hadn't argued with someone in a long long time. Actually, she hadn't come into contact with someone in a long time either. "Welcome back to civilization! May I treat you to shit or a complimentary cup of piss?!?" Needless to say, Chemical wasn't one to socialize. She was one, however, to see that this world was really messed up. You can't have good without bad but, damn, did it really have to be in these freaking proportions?!? "Of course it fucking does. More stains to make it dirtier."

With not being social, Chemical was also a pessimist. To picture how Chemical saw the world, think of the world as a sponge. A pure white spotless and clean sponge with absolutely no flaw or anything bad on it. Now think about every murder, every beating, every lie, every bad act as being an individual drop of black dye. And with every single bad thing that happened, a drop of black dye was dripped onto this sponge. And over time, the sponge becomes soaked with black dye to the point it is never coming out.

Chemical thought the world was going to shit anyway so why not have her part. No use in being a tulip when thorns were swallowing the world up, you included. The world needed more freaking tulips. Tulips and a giant lawn mower with the lawn mower coming first.

"Now are we gonna sit here and argue like foals over a butterfly or do you have a name?"
{{ooc: Gotcha x3}}

Messages In This Thread
I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM