the Rift

Flight of the doe [Roland]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

"Yes, I am thank you." She opened her golden eyes to the blue sky and grinned. It was such a beautiful day, she chuckled and turned to speak to the new comer. "How has your day....OH!" She took in his appearance and held back a startled squeal. "Your neck! Oh my goodness are you okay?" She rushed over to him smelling the scent of the basin. Yes it was safe to approach this stag. She stared in horror at his wound and tried to scrabble whatever little information she had about healing. Yeah, she knew nothing. "There is a stream nearby, we should wash your wound." Yes clean the wound and keep the patient calm. She put a forced smile on her chops and pressed her side against his in a comforting manner. "My name is Arah, Aurora Basin Phantom at your service." She had after all promised to protect all those who resided in The Basin or at least had lived there, she wondered what she should do with the would after she had washed it. She frowned and inspected the wound more closely. "Maybe we should waste time washing it?" She asked him. She could hear the panicked concern in her own voice. "We need to get you to d'Artagnan." She sighed, wondering where the hell the Time mender would be.

She needed for both of them to get moving so then he didn't loose anymore blood. She panicked wondering if this stallion was going to di....NO. She mentally bashed herself. Don't think like that, the blood probably made it look worse. She didn't want him to be worried about how bad the wound was, another flustered smile. "d'Artagnan will fix you up just fine, no need to panic!" She muttered quickly, her tone rising with every word. 'PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN!" She took a deep breath and Looked him square in the eyes. "Stream. Now."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; :)
Words; 320
Tag; Roland

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Flight of the doe [Roland] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Flight of the doe [Roland] - by Roland - 03-03-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Flight of the doe [Roland] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Flight of the doe [Roland] - by Roland - 03-04-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Flight of the doe [Roland] - by Arah - 03-10-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Flight of the doe [Roland] - by Roland - 03-10-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Flight of the doe [Roland] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Flight of the doe [Roland] - by Roland - 03-17-2013, 05:37 PM