the Rift

These desolate nights[open]

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic >

these thoughts of mine

Shier fatigue was beginning to take its tole on the fiery chestnut mare. She shook her extensive ardent locks, almost seeming to shake away any tension that had built up internally. A vertiginous sensation seized all of her senses, in that moment she knew she needed to find a decent shelter. Selene was fairly intelligent and knew how to survive on her own. After all she had lived a solitary life the majority of her existence. An abrupt snap of a twig caught her immediate attention, jerking her head upright in almost an instant. Swiftly she spun around, versatile hooves excavating soil sending it flying through the air. She seemed to have recovered quite rapidly from her dizzy state, and was prepared to fight. She was astounded when another equine like herself appeared from the foliage. He was fairly handsome, a rich bay coat that glittered among the moonlight reaching from the tree-line. She snorted loudly, as her muscular shoulders shuddered along with it. Threateningly she spread open her immense wings, the tips of the feathers sprawled open in intimidation. Flattening her ears tightly against her skull, she bared her teeth menacingly at the equine. Who was he to be following her? Or was he? Nevertheless, should i trust him? A strange, tender tone spilt her thoughts as she was snapped back to reality. He had a strange way of speaking and uttered peculiar regions that were unknown to her. He seemed no be of no threat, so she cautiously lowered her wings to ultimately tuck up close to her sides comfortably. She studied this stallion closely, admiring his coloring and his kind ways. How could he be so kind to someone he just met? Foolish horse, she thought. But amiable. He informed her of his name, Corsair. It suited him well. Then, she spoke with a tender tone that was smooth and fluent. "I do apologize for my aggressive entrance." Selene arched her robust neck into a half bow in a attempt to be polite. Being polite wasn't her best trait, but she decided to share the kindness. "Pleasure, Corsair. I am Selene." It flew from her velvet maw with elegance, as she blinked her deep champagne eyes with a hint of seduction. She loved to toy with stallions with her charms. "I assure you, I am anything but LOST," She emphasized the word purposely, though it was the truth. She was only passing through. "What are these foreign regions you speak of?" She tilted her head ever so slightly, a soft grin formed around the edges of her dark grey muzzle.

Messages In This Thread
These desolate nights[open] - by Selene - 03-04-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: These desolate nights[open] - by Corsair - 03-04-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: These desolate nights[open] - by Selene - 03-04-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: These desolate nights[open] - by Corsair - 03-05-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: These desolate nights[open] - by Corsair - 03-06-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: These desolate nights[open] - by Selene - 03-05-2013, 11:31 PM