the Rift

[EDGE] remember me as a time of day

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
The day was finally rising and becoming new, quite the breathtaking sight as it were. I had no real intentions to ponder the beauty of the Threshold after seeing it time and time again but this day was proving to be quite different. Ahead of me the sun was finally peering above the horizon and it drew a great, heaving sigh from my chest. Whatever magic I found here on this day was purely because my company was just as heart stopping. She was a peculiar shade of steely grey that when in perfect light appeared to echo the blues of the heavens above. At some point I would have to ask where she had acquired such a coat but I didn’t want to intrude… just yet anyhow. Fixing a firm brown gaze upon eyes of crimson, I felt a surge of inspiration. Everything about her was strange and yet I found myself desiring her company. However, thoughts of Tamira and my new child reminded me that no matter whose company I found myself in, I would always return to the ones I loved.

Huffing slightly, I forced myself from the constant reverie that I often found myself falling prey to and offered this Ursula a quirky smile. I had encountered this very same situation many times and perhaps I had grown bored with the concept and so thusly decided that it was appropriate to skip the small talk and get straight to business. “There are many places you can call home here… but my suggestion would still be the same. However, if you would prefer a small introduction, I could always go over a few numbers.” Another suggestive smile seemed to work its way onto my lips.

The Dragon’s Throat is an ally of the Edge and a great place if you enjoy the heat of the desert. The Foothills is under siege so I wouldn’t suggest calling it home unless you could somehow convince The Grey to invite you. If you’ve a dark side to cater to you might consider the Basin, though I can’t imagine you’d get much of a welcoming committee. So, unless you fancy living in the wilds of Helovia, I suggest you come with me darling.” A soft chuckle followed soon after such a straightforward approach, but hell, I was tired of trying to act as if this wasn’t mundane. Surely she would understand my frustrations.

Nodding down the path from which I’d come, I offered her a mischievous grin and turned on my haunches before looking over my shoulder at her. My eyes were wide and filled with a childlike enthusiasm. “Come along now, we’ll chat on the way.
Thor

OOC| Welp, I went ahead and wrapped it up for you darling. <3

Messages In This Thread
remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 02-27-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 02-28-2013, 02:39 AM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 03-03-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 03-06-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 03-10-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 03-10-2013, 08:19 PM