the Rift

I want you to stay [Open]

Éowyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: e_o_w_y_n_by_olofmaria-d5wortf.png]

Éowyn

The black colored mare stood on her own for few minutes; it was actually quite nice to get a moment for herself, to think. However there was not much on the mares mind and not so long after a stallion joined the mare. It was a dark bay stallion and a little taller than the mare. The stallion walked over to her, his horn was not much like hers, it looked a bit longer and it was bent. A smile crossed the mare’s lips, since she was pleased to have some company. However the black mare was quiet surprised when the stallion started speaking. He introduced himself as Tonka and then asked her why she was here. “I …. I” she stuttered. Éowyn wasn’t expecting this and didn’t know how to answer the stallion.

The mare’s ears rotated towards the sound of another equine approaching. It was a unicorn like the other two, a quite handsome one in her opinion. Like Tonka he was a dark bay. This one had a white snip and what Éowyn found quite special was his crystal horn. His voice was a lot friendlier than the other stallion’s voice. The crystal horned stallion introduced himself as Desarco, he then asked for the mares name. A relaxed smile made an appearance on the mares pink lips. “My name is Éowyn” she then said to the two stallions. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a dapple buckskin unicorn make her way towards the trio, the mare was taller than the rest of them.

The mare then speaks and Éowyn smiles to the mare, she was unsure what she was supposed to do here. Unsure if she was to ask any questions, however she could probably try to answer the question Tonka asked earlier. “I come here in hope to find place I can later call home” she directs her words towards Tonka. The dark colored mare looks at the three of them, feeling a bit shy, even though that was usually not something that happened to her.

Messages In This Thread
I want you to stay [Open] - by Éowyn - 03-02-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Tonka - 03-02-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Avalon - 03-03-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Éowyn - 03-06-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Descaro - 03-13-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Avalon - 03-16-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Éowyn - 04-01-2013, 04:26 AM