the Rift

the monster I am [Plague, Joining]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The soft crunching of snow and clacking of hooves announces the arrival of another. An actual, living horse that is. She's a coal black color that's shimmering in different hues as the sky's lit up with those many colors. Her mane is a silvery color, and her tail is the same color although her tail is dipped in black. White squiggles line her back, and her horn sticks from her head. I hadn't seen her ever before, but she seemed to belong here, I could smell it.

I grin, showing off the bloody feathers in my hair. "Does it look like I'm not racist?" I snort, flashing a glance to my feathers. "I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have bloody pegasus feathers in my hair if I wasn't racist." I watch as the mare looks at me as though I might be some special creature.

I didn't quite understand what she was looking at, but I ignored her. Until of course, she spoke again. I nod my head, rolling her name around in my head, letting it become imprinted into my mind. "I'm Azucar, it's nice to meet you, Elizabeth of the... Plague?" I tilt my head slightly, curious about this 'racist' group. "Of course I'd be interested in joining the Plague. Why is it I haven't heard of it before?" I stare at the mare, looking over her. She did have the build of a warrior, muscular and slender. My muscles rippled under my lavender brushes coat and I nod my elegant head.

Maybe if I join this 'Plague' group I'll become a little more widely know. I pause, then smile, somewhat cruelly. "If you're a warrior, you wouldn't mind teaching. I do need to learn a few things about battling..." I glance at my injuries, wondering if this mare, Elizabeth could teach me a few things. I needed to learn more about battle. "Did you hear me speaking to Diablo?" I ask her, my ears tilted to the side. Would she think I was a freak? Or would she think I was better molding material?

Who knows.

Messages In This Thread
the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Mauja - 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-16-2013, 04:00 PM