the Rift

You just have to try [open]

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The threshold was finally starting to find a place in my heart, while I was soaring freely through the sky. I shut my stormy blue grey eyes, and while my heart thudded, I felt the wind play with my feathers, rocking me gently, having its current guide me through the air. It was times like these that made me feel that I was the queen of the world, and forget all the troubles of my past. As I was drifting away again, I looked over the mountain tops, seeing the beautiful fields, and I knew one day I might even reside there, but for now, I was captured in this moment. Looking below me, I saw another lad, and curiosity struck me. Who must he be? I wanted to find out who he was, but at the same time I wanted to be completely cautious. What happens if he's here to hurt me, or another opponent to strike down.

With a straight face, I started descending from the sky, when I saw the lad break down and fall straight onto his knees. Confusion struck me, and I was wondering what was happening to the lad? Was he okay? He flailed around some more, and I was anxious to see what was troubling him, so I took a dive closer, and swooped down, directly in front of him, gracefully and quiet so I wouldn't terrify him. "Hello there. Are you okay?" I questioned, concerned and raising a brow. "I'm Storm. And you are?" I questioned him while he was still on the ground.

Messages In This Thread
You just have to try [open] - by Tempest - 03-10-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: You just have to try [open] - by Storm - 03-10-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: You just have to try [open] - by Tempest - 03-10-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: You just have to try [open] - by Storm - 03-11-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: You just have to try [open] - by Tempest - 03-11-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: You just have to try [open] - by Storm - 03-11-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: You just have to try [open] - by Storm - 03-12-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: You just have to try [open] - by Tempest - 03-12-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: You just have to try [open] - by Storm - 03-12-2013, 02:43 PM