the Rift

Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open]

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
like toy soldiers

This peculiar stallion offered a variety of bizarre mannerisms and expressions. Why was he behaving so sheepishly and timid? Selene couldn't recall encountering someone as reserved as he. Poor lass, she could only imagine what the painted fellow had endured. Although Selene didn't have the brightest of upbringings, she still to this day fought the frightful memories. He was quite a handsome fellow, and she was greatly astounded that he ceased to recognize it. His insecurities appeared to intrigue her only even more, almost feeling a pang of anguish and sympathy for the stallion. She took a cautious step forwards, a reassuring almost comforting grin spread kindly across her smooth lips. With a dilatory blink, she found herself observing his build, crimson orbs drifting along his spine before ultimately meeting his gaze. His precarious attitude caught her attention once more as she loosened her grip, dropping her eyes to the earth, sensing his uncomfortable bearings. She bit her lip in hesitation as carved ears swiveled forwards as a meek voice slipped from his mouth like butter. "Please, don't do that." A confused expression quickly tainted her delicate visage as a coy grin made it's way across her maw. Don't do what? Be polite? Fine with her. No. He is just shy, that's all. Still the thought wasn't very convincing, but it would be amiable to share the kindness. Immense wings shuffled as powerful tendons shifted underneath a black cloak of ebony feathers. The sun cast vast rays among the forest, highlighting the ample appendages almost giving the mare a angelic like appearance. The stallion then introduced himself as Lythe. With a nod, selene opened her velvet maw to speak with an almost enticing tinge. "Pleasure, Lythe." It was a simple, naive reply. With a charming smirk, selene extended her maw towards the stallion, silken fiery locks dancing across her her well developed nape. "So, what brings you to helovia? Pardon my manners." Clearing her throat, a silent chuckle escaped from her muzzle as she offered a genuine grin in his direction. "If I'm being a bother just inform me, i will leave." It almost seemed as though she was being a bother judging by his body language. With a tilt of her skull, she awaited a response.
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Lythe - 03-11-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Selene - 03-11-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Lythe - 03-12-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Lythe - 03-16-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Selene - 03-12-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Selene - 03-24-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Lythe - 03-30-2013, 10:50 AM