the Rift

Flightless Bird [Open]

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

Andash instantly recognised the sweet voice of the dame - it was Cassiopeia. A sense of humilation washed over him like poison spreading in a wound. He had hoped no one had seen him, yet here she was, standing in front of him with her graceful silhouette shading him slightly from the sun. Her royal tinged pelt glowed, her orbs azure at this time clouded with concern.

Shaking his crown and pulling himself onto his sturdy pillars, a slow shaking from within overtook his body. "I'm fine." His azure pools emitted pain and melancholy. He turned away from the duchess' eyes, not being to contain himself as his emotions played deeper. "I'm a fool, I don't know what I was thinking. I knew I couldn't fly!" His kissers trembled while his usually proud poise shrank into a that of an inferior infant.

He took a glance above. The sun beat hard, but the heat was not something that he thought about. A question arose him in, something that he wished to know. Turning back slightly to face the dame with his crown, "What is like to fly? To feel the breeze underneath your wings? To be able to travel through the sky instead of being rooted to the land." he inquired Cassiopeia.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-28-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 07-28-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-28-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 07-28-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-29-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 07-29-2012, 12:37 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-29-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 07-29-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-30-2012, 10:14 AM