the Rift

What is this feeling? [open]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
Her smile was encouraging. It showed me that she was intrested in joing us. In fact everyone who I had attempeted to recruite had been intrested and joined. It was a good feeling, to know that they wanted to follow with me as there leader. And also, as other's had, questions had been asked. I wasn't suprised, I suppose when you are intresting in joining a group you wanted, infact you needed"Well then. I am pretty skilled, but skilled in what m'am?" She was certainly respectful and defiantly looked like she was one to be skilled, even if not in all areas, at least some; speed for example seemed to suit her bulid.

More questions were soon being thrown at me, more then what had ever been asked for me but I didn't take it badly, it only showed her intrest in us, and that was good. The more willing they were to join the better. "By any chance, do Assassins kill?" A bird chirps in the distance and the mare get's distracted however I do not but one ear does flicker over to the sound, checking it out although it was just a bird and was no fanger what so ever. "So tell me, about these assassins, how do you plan to make the ranks higher? Do Assassins teach how to fight?" I chuckle slightly at the mare's curiosty in us. It was a welcoming laugh though, kind and friendly, not cruel and mocking. "Yes, you will be expected to fight and if you are not the sharpest fight then I am more then happy to teach you a thing or two. And yes, we do kill but those who do not wish to kill will not be forced." I pause, thinking of her other question but I already knew the answer. "I plan to overthrow the chosen land by what ever way I can, strong numbers the better."

Messages In This Thread
What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-13-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 05:37 PM