the Rift

A World Of Opportunity [OPEN]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
The smile that came to the mares face made Tonka feel sure that he would have her come with him. She looked pretty interested, and if he kept her interest, he would soon be showing her to Ignita. He could not help but think of the invasion that would be soon and the herdlands they would take over. Maybe even a promotion for himself. How he would love that. He would feel important and at least then he would know that Ignita trusted him the same amount that he trusted her. She was the only one he would trust. She was his leader, and she would bring him and the rest of the assassins to victory. The sly smile was hiding under his skin as the thoughts of taking over kept flowing through his mind.

Well hello, Tonka. My name is Fiska, a mere stranger to these lands and I suppose I am here because it is the place where my journey has brought me. I have travelled for a year now, half my life, and I stopped for I am considering settling down. But my story is boring, I assure you. I would rather hear of these assassins you are part of. The mare spoke and broke his thoughts. He kept a kind smile on his face, and he tried his hardest to make it not fade into his usually cold looking inexpression. It was nearly killing him to do this. He could not take being kind and he did not know how much longer it would take him to snap. No he would not break down. He had to get her to follow him. For the good of the Assassins. The soft sunlight stroked his dark bay pelt and filled him with warmth. He hated it. The steed preferred the coldness of his home lands and could not wait to get back and leave this place.

“The Assassins are a group of skilled unicorns, pegasi, and equines who plan on climbing to the top. I can’t tell you much more right now, but if you follow me back to my home then we will tell you our plans. I cannot reveal to much to someone unknown.” He was not lying, if he told her the plans and she told them to others, they would have to make a new one. That would not be good.

Messages In This Thread
A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-13-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-14-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-14-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-16-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-17-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-23-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-23-2013, 07:20 AM