the Rift

the monster I am [Plague, Joining]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tilting my head, I see a figure in the distance. I couldn't make out any features, but from what I could see this stallion was the one who had brought me here. With eyes narrowed I wait for the stallion to come closer, and once I'm able to hear him I look at him, rage bubbling inside of me. I flick my ears back, throwing a few of my own words at him. "Well, sir, I'm pretty sure no horn-less horse is wandering around here. Unless I'm wrong?" Flicking my tail, I stride closer to the spotted stallion. Would it be messed up if I tried to seduce him? Shaking my head, I smile a little at the thought of doing that. Flirting with an old man.... oh boy that sounds... interesting.

He looked over the age of five, so he mist be a super old man. I decide flirting is not the best, so how about... I flick through my tactics, trying to decide which to choose for this specific situation. I decide that just acting casual is the best for now. But he begins speaking again, glaring at the silver and black mare, Elizabeth. I keep an eye on the owl that's nearby, my gaze constantly flickered from the owl to Elizabeth and the stallion. What wast his name? I don't believe he's told me his name. I slap my magenta tail against my hocks, gazing at the stallion. "Sir, I don't believe you've told me your name yet. What is it?" With ice cold eyes, I gaze at the stallion, waiting for his words.

[[Bleh post is bleh :/]]

Messages In This Thread
the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Mauja - 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-16-2013, 04:00 PM