the Rift

Golden Girl in a White-Out World, Open

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

There was something else about the spotted stallion that seemed diffrent from the others but then he was still part sick land. He still lived her and still supported the racist Unicorns here, no doubt he was one of them just maybe not one who used violence instantly. I didn't know who this Faelene was and I was glad. I didn't want to know for she was most likely the same as all the others. Everyone here was the same. Rude, arrogant, violent and horned. The perfect description of a racist. Although I couldn't say they were all racist although there was only one horned mare here who I had met who hadn't been so. But then she had been beaten right in front of me and I could do nothing, nothing to stop it from happening.

"Who does your friend.. serve?" My ear curves forward ever so slightly before returning to it's pinned position, the tip of my ebony ear fastened to my neck. I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want him, or anyone else here, to know anything about me but then, what position was I in to disregard his question and let it lie on the shoulders of Athena? My lips curl up a little as when I see the kind smile of Athena, encouraging me to say something, but not to much, not that I needed to be stopped from talking to much.

"C..Crowley,s..sir," I say weakly, my eye's dropping to the ground. There was a burning desire to run now or turn back into the form of a butterfly. But I couldn't leave Athena. Here she was, protecting me because I couldn't do it myself. But what if she got hurt? What is the stallion suddenly turned violent and struck out at me then Athena the impact on me and ends up taking it herself? I couldn't live with the feeling of guilt if there was any sort of mark on her because of me. My heart burned just thinking about it. I look back up, the thought of Athena being hurt still burning my heart, and with a few small steps I move from behind Athena to stand next to her, my small legs shaking slightly.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BRUSH

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golden Girl in a White-Out World, Open - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 05:11 AM
RE: Golden Girl in a White-Out World, Open - by Lana - 03-03-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Golden Girl in a White-Out World, Open - by Lana - 03-17-2013, 11:59 AM