the Rift

A World Of Opportunity [OPEN]

Fiska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
This group of equines the stallion spoke of were clearly secretive for he informed her he could tell her little more than that they were skilld equines but that in itself was enough. If the assassins were skilled then she could learn from them and knowledge was, everyone with half a brain knew, a form of power. It certainly wasn't all power - you didn't need knowledge to be strong, and knowledge did not bring the magical gifts of the gods, but it was power. To Fiska any chance of power could only be a good thing, and in this her father's influence was still clear. But she showed none of this outwardly, instead scratching at the ground a little as she seemed to think. Her decision was already made, but she did not want to seem too eager.

"Words are like wind and you can never truly trust what another says, in keeping quiet I believe you are showing wisdom. After all, I could well have chosen not to join you. But I am interested, I would like to learn more of this group and if the name alone is anything to go by I think I may like it there. So what must one do, to be accepted into this most mysterious group?"

It was the way he spoke that had truly made her want to follow. There was pride in his words, he truly cared for the subject and if a herd could inspire pride in it's members that in turn would inspire loyalty. Yes, she was sure this stallion knew a lot that he could teach her, and as for his leader... Whoever it was had a sure head on their shoulders, a sharp mind to lead these skilled creatures. What those skills were, however, and if they truly existed were yet to be revealed.

Messages In This Thread
A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-13-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-14-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-14-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-16-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-17-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-23-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-23-2013, 07:20 AM