the Rift

WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adrixaura
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly

She quickly took note of their current actions. Heighted aggression and anger. Right as they began to make their moves, especially the mare, she gave a step forward. Their anger was going to become her thing, and right as one front leg touched ground, she left the other one behind, keeping her other legs behind. Almost in a way that could be seen of one showing off.
"Now now, let's not get the fights going yet. Its not fight when I'm the only one of my species. As of you, speaking of your 'assassin' rank, you have no need to put up your little scene and make us watch your play. I've seen worse than assassins before any of you came along."
A devil's smile swept across her face like the wind, feeling the tension rise. Something was bound to happen, and she was bound to make the spark to the gasoline soaked bonfire. There was something about that mare that was going to make it worse here. Having her there set a flame in the spotted mare's black chest. Those pale blue eyes gave away a dark feeling, one that she had been so fully aware of in the past. If this mare was one to stick around for a while, there was going to be trouble.
Ignita, her name apparently, had taken to her bad side. A growl errupted from somewhere deep in her throat as she took another step toward the other mare. The spark hit the gasoline, and she felt her anger rage. Something inside reminded her to hold back her anger, to watch what she was about to say, only to be pushed out of the way by her growing anger.
"Now, Miss Ignita, is that it? You're getting on my nerves as it plainly goes. No one wants to know that you're an assassin just because you came upon them. You got a problem with me, saying it now."
The spark lit itself up into a roaring flame within her chest. Anymore of the mare and she'd be ready to fight. But wasn't the reason she came here to escape the others? A glance at Faelon reminded her that she hadn't lounged at the stallion as much as she had at the mare, and suddenly felt that he had no reason to be angry at her. The smile that had once been painted across her face with a devil's way now had turned itself to the scowl she placed upon her face maybe once to many. Her pale eyes gave the stallion a look, trying to take a softer look to them through the hard glaze she had put over them. There wasn't a way of verbally apologizing to him as he had been polite at first. As fast as she let the softness glaze her eyes for a moment came, she put the hard glaze back on. Having Ignita see it would only fuel the flame.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Oh my god guys, I'm so sorry for be slow with replies. I just got a nice new laptop and now I can post easier. ^^

Messages In This Thread
WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 02-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-25-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-02-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-04-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-06-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-18-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM