the Rift

I have returned, bruised but not broken [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

He watched in interest as Cineviam approached soon after him. The Doctor hadn't come into contact with the sooty stallion much but, apart from his smell, the red rather liked the sinister looking stag. He certainly looked the part. Cineviam said his own peace and soon after Kou appeared to d'Artagnan's surprise. A blue eye watched her approach and proffered his head in return as she touched the side of his neck. He stood a little awkward for a moment, unsure what he should do in return, thankfully he was saved by his Nurse speaking again. The dainty mare furthered d'Artagnan's own offer of healing and the red turned to watch the newcomers response.

Keen ears listened in as the dappled one answered each of them in turn. The Doctor nodded with approval and quickly took charge of the situation. "Anarore huh... I don't know much of that place. I fought for Nyra, my cousin, in the last race war before the shadows swallowed it up. I'm afraid I only saw the Tides through bloodshed..." His voice trailed off as he remembered the thrill of fighting in an invasion, the place was beautiful because it was covered in blood. d'Artagnan decided to hold his tongue on that point. No point offending him so soon. It seemed Zar'roc had caught d'Art in one of his rare good moods as the Doctor paused for a moment "I shall call my King in a moment." d'Artagnan decided to wait to see if the others had anything to say in response before calling upon Mauja.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by d'Artagnan - 07-30-2012, 03:32 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM