the Rift

The art of words [open,leader?]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
THE PLAGUE
Psyche

The bow of her head did several things for the shadow-mare: it showed respect, which was of course the most important thing. But it also showed weakness. Here was a 'leader' of an assassin group, addressing the Lady of the Basin. By virtue of her rank, she did not have to wallow before the Empress, and yet here she was, acting as though she wanted acceptance into the ranks of the Basin! The shade kept her facade wiped clean, though scoffing remarks colored her thoughts. Still, she would hear the fae out; she could never have enough information. Besides, what if she even had a good plan? It was doubtful, sure - but what if? And what if her plans gave the shadow-mare something that she wanted? Surely there would be no harm in hearing her out.

"The Assassins," she murmured softly, as though turning the name over on her tongue. She wanted desperately to make some cutting remark about how she had yet to hear of their prestigious group, but she held it in. After all, the fae had said something about the Edge. What it would mean to get revenge on the Qian! Even those who were not of the Plague would advocate that particular battle. And she had her own reasons for wanting to see them fall. "Forgive my saying so, my dear," she continued finally, "but I'm afraid I haven't heard of you. Now, either that means that you are very good at keeping your existence a secret, or you are very small. Which is it?"

"Talk talk talk."
CRUX
Image Credit
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-07-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Nisa - 03-08-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 03-13-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 03-22-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 04-18-2013, 01:35 PM