the Rift

I'll Stop My Heart || Open

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
As the mare forgave him, he felt sort of relieved. He did not wish to spar this starry night. Although he was not sure why. This mare acted like a bitch at first, but now she was kind. Should he really be ’kind’ back? He really questioned himself for this. He was only kind and trusting to one. That one was Ignita. She was his leader, and she would lead him to success. Maybe if this mare did not have a home, perhaps he could take her to Ignita. She seemed like she was brave, judging by the way she showed no fear to the large brute.

"Chemical, the name is. Not very common, not unoriginal. But then again, with all the beings I've met so far, there is no name that's used twice here." The Pegasus mare spoke. His ears twitched forward and he stomped the ground once. It’s not that he was displeased, but he was thinking about the mares name. It sounded foreign to him. He was used to the strange, long names from others. In his old herd, that’s all there was. It sounded quite different. Not that it was a bad different though. “Your name is quite different from anything I have heard. It is simple, but has a nice sound to it.” His voice was still a little emotionless. He could not help it, but it seemed whenever he would talk, the same lifeless tone would emerge from his throat.

"So are you an outcast as well or are you part of a herd or something of the like?" This comment made a slight smile grow on his bark bay face. His silver horn sparkled and the lightning-like marking on his shoulder seemed to make his body look lighter. Opening his maw, the steed spoke “I am no outcast. I am an assassin. Since you are not part of a herd or group yourself, would you mind me asking if maybe you would like to come and meet my leader? We need more members and you seem to have the potential to become one of us, judging by the way you spoke to me.” He said chuckling a bit while remembering their silly bicker.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-24-2013, 10:54 PM