the Rift

WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adrixaura
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams dies,
Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly

OOC: Sorry! I've just been dying to post here ever since Ignita's reply, and you haven't posted or been on in a while.....

She was fully aware of the current situation. Faelon was paying no threat to her, though still, it was Ignita that was bothering her. Seeing the mare let her aggressive stance down and relax made her question the future actions of the female unicorn, as this could be the foreshadowing of something the Appaloosa mare had expected. Her blue eyes stayed glued to Ignita as she took a step back, almost half tempted to take a step forward. Then a tiny voice in her head that reminded her of an old friend told her not to, to relax and relieve the tension from her muscles. An eyebrow would of been lifted if she had one. Having lacked them made her facial expressions different than she wanted them to be.
When the black unicorn laughed at her, the spark of hatred within her chest erupted within. Teeth suddenly went down on her tongue, almost as soon she had her words planned out. Ignita might have more battle skills, unlike the whit and sly moves Adrixaura had used to place herself in any position she needed to be in. It had given her freedom enough times in the past, when her skilled mind and tongue became useful and she was able to persuade others with words. Her mind let her planned comeback floating around like bubbles in the air, waiting for the perfect time to hop.
Though what came out of the unicorn mare's mouth next had startled her. Receiving the offer like this would surely make her sire proud of her even more, though what good would it bring upon her if he was pleased. He never saw her anymore. The tiny voice within her head returned and whispered around her head with the words of wisdom, telling her to take up the offer. That the offer was a quick ticket to getting somewhere in this off place. A grin swept across her face almost automatically.
Throwing her head up, she placed her long black forelock over one pale eye. The glint of suspense within that eye was meant to be hidden completely. She wasn't about to let the pair know her answer just by looking at her actions. They needed to know from the words that rolled off her tongue.
Demon's grin and the Devil's silver tongue, she looked Ignita dead in the eyes. She wanted the mare to know exactly what she was saying was going to put hell on her in the near future, and that she held the whits in this situation.
"If you are to laugh at me, you must remember that even though I have arrogance, I have learned through my short years that one can build the Devil's dreaded silver tongue if they mind allows them-self to do so. Though, if you please, I shall your join you organization just for the sake of showing you that I'm not some arrogant child as you believe I am. I've gotten myself out of places you'd kill yourself if you found yourself in."
That smile swept across her whole entire facade at that moment, the fiery glint within her eyes. She was going to make sure that the mare knew exactly who she was working with, and knew exactly what was coming forth it to. "Or, unless you decide I'm not good enough for it. I wouldn't be mad or hurt, you know?"
She kept up her act, taking a steps towards the mare now, her black tail held high with what Arabian blood she had within her. Her mind never let her ignore how her grandsire had been a draft soldier, and how she was pleased the stallion to raise her was just a brute as she was. It made the combination she had prayed to the God's for, and it hit her hard in the face.
Each step kept graceful, head held high with all of the elegance she held within her bloodlines. Somewhere a family member would be proud of her, though they'd never see her like this. "Now, do you want me involved or what?"

"blah blah blah."

OOC: I've haven't played her like this in a long time. Makes me smile to see her like so.
But, so you guys don't freak out, she's a fourth generation baby, her mom's parents where Friesian and Arabian, and her true sire was Appaloosa, though because of her being a rape product, she was raised by her mommy's mate who pure Arab. She doesn't know who she is really. XD

Messages In This Thread
WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-21-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 02-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 02-25-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 02-28-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-02-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-04-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-06-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-18-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Ignita - 03-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: WE'RE ALL STARS NOW [OPEN] - by Adrixaura - 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM