the Rift

IN A HEARTBEAT --

Mikali Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
your heart is an empty room

'Do you really think so low of me, darling?' Feigning sadness, you turn to him once more, lips falling downwards and droopy, lashes blinking quickly and heavily as you sniff, a mockery of his words. Truthfully, it stung some dormant part of you, bleeding and tangling itself within your pin-prick veins. Bitterness: it leaks through every pore of your marble-skin, a flushing heat rising to your cheeks. 'Does it matter?' For as many times as you would not fault yourself for being young, breaking the rules without so much as an inkling of a care of the consequences, you can't help but to feel sorrow, seeing - feeling - the devastation you had left within the wake of your ignorance and selfish ways. 'Why can't you just say it's nice to see you too?' Incredulously you look to him, eyes rolling slowly - teasingly - in their sockets as you saunter closer to him still, until your flesh hovers over his, tantalizingly close. Your breath, warm and heavy, radiates back to you as you pull away, only enough to see the dark blue reflections of his eye. 'I miss(ed) you.' You croon, the velvet of your skin ghosting his cheek. And while your bones scream for more, you merely linger, a knowing smile briefly scattering across lily-white lips. 'But does it matter?' It should be obvious, without the need for words, the tenderness within the sound of its humming-bird beat; beneath the hairline-fractures and the resentment, you love(d) him. 'You're here.'

* ugh. i wanted to get this up for you though ♥

xxsimplicity-stock | fantasydesignstock @ da

Messages In This Thread
IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Sinding - 03-21-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Mikali - 03-21-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Sinding - 03-21-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Mikali - 03-21-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Sinding - 03-22-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Mikali - 03-23-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Sinding - 03-26-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Mikali - 03-26-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: IN A HEARTBEAT -- - by Sinding - 03-27-2013, 10:38 PM