the Rift

Self Pity (Open)

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I didn't know what truly brought me to these barren lands, especially at night. I was out in the open instead of the forests that shielded me with their thick foliage, hiding me like a white shadow. I shook my mane and continued walking while thinking and reflecting on my life. Was the moon goddess really here, watching over all the dangerous, racist unicorns that wouldn't hesitate to cream my hide? I wasn't sure, and I flicked my ears, nervous and wanting to get out of here as fast as I could, without being caught. I swiftly started trotting, but instead of making noise like normal, I tried to limit the amount of force I put down with each step, reducing the noise of trotting by a lot.

AS I continued walking, I started going deep into self thought, and how my life has been coming to Helovia. Since I was here alone, I knew it would be the perfect time to also contemplate. My mind started wandering back to my old home, that I dearly missed feircly with my life. What if I hadn't been captured, broken, beaten, and tortured? What if I still had been able to peacefully live without having to hurt others. Anger started bubbling inside of me, deep within, and growing as I kept on thinking about my tormentors. They stole me from my home, taking everything I loved, scattering, or possibly killing my family. The alien like feeling of rage came upon me, and though it was surprising me, it was also making me feel enlightened. I felt like rearing up on my hind legs and giving out an infuriated whinny. They cast me out to these....these.damned lands. I was now utterly alone, with no place to truly call home.

I remembered how those horses I met in the forest looked at me with scorn when I tried helping the filly. Where were they from? The World's Edge. The name popped into my mind as I thought. No matter what I did, I would always be looked down upon by stronger brutes. It was me against the world now. Now that the short spark of anger calmed, I saw two mares in the distance. Curiosity pricked and even though I was trying my best to avoid horses at this moment, I walked straight ahead to these two. As I approached, I saw a troubled mare, with no mane, but a beautiful long, red tail. She had striking blue eyes that made an impact on me. She was quite beautiful, despite her lack of a mane.. But sadly, I knew with her deformity the others would scorn her. Pity settled on me, as my eyes wandered over to the other mare. She seemed quite familiar, when it struck me. It was Ignita! The Assassins leader. I eyed her and gave a formal head boy "Hello M'lady, I am Faelon", I said formally acknowledging the maneless beauty. I then turned to Ignita. "Hello Ignita", I said respectfully. The beauty seemed utterly troubled, and I felt like reaching out to her. "By any chance, is something bothering you?" I shyly, but kindly asked waiting for their replies.

Messages In This Thread
Self Pity (Open) - by Crven - 03-25-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Self Pity (Open) - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 03:59 AM
RE: Self Pity (Open) - by Faelon - 03-25-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Self Pity (Open) - by Crven - 03-25-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Self Pity (Open) - by Faelon - 03-31-2013, 01:16 PM