the Rift

Behind us in the dust | open

Valhalla Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She pricks an attentive ear forward as the sable maiden speaks; the other flops sideways with incertitude at the unspoken requital that elutes the mare at her side. The mild velvet of her voice speaks volumes of her melancholic nostalgia, as subtle it may be. The emotion is all too familiar to the ashen damsel.

"The Cliffs..." Her soft voice trails off, the woeful tune of her vocalism nearly lost in the fluctuate whims of the breeze. Quit being so pitiful. She thinks sternly. "I also called the Cliffs my home." She speaks with a newfound confidence. She had spent nearly two years among those marvelous russet peaks - a rankless filly under the rule of the Womanizer who had unknowingly been a predecessor of her bloodline. She doesn't recall seeing this ashen-freckled mare any time before now, though there are many things her restless mind has thrust aside since then and it is not doubtful that her memory fails her.

What do they call this land?

She hesitates, her gaze scanning the beach. It is not out of bashfulness, quite the contrary actually. Finally, her plum eyes return to the ebonized mare as her tongue searches for the answer to her question. "The land you stand within is Helovia." She turns her head to gaze across the amber sands encompassing them, the scorched grains hot beneath her dished hooves. She peers out across the sapphire tides, watching as a gull swoops with miraculous ease above the thrashing waves. "I am Valhalla." and I am alone in this world.

Messages In This Thread
Behind us in the dust | open - by Valhalla - 07-29-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Behind us in the dust | open - by Azalea - 07-29-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Behind us in the dust | open - by Valhalla - 07-30-2012, 01:55 AM
RE: Behind us in the dust | open - by Azalea - 07-31-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Behind us in the dust | open - by Valhalla - 07-31-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: Behind us in the dust | open - by Azalea - 07-31-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: Behind us in the dust | open - by Valhalla - 08-03-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: Behind us in the dust | open - by Azalea - 08-05-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Behind us in the dust | open - by Valhalla - 08-08-2012, 04:26 PM