the Rift

Long Time No See [Cormac/Other Pirates/Open]

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C O R M A C

He hated this. As soon as he told Aryel that he was unable to hear the words that spilled from her lips he could see her become embarrassed and awkward and he sighed inwardly. "Sorry." Now when her lips moved Aryel took the trouble to exaggerate her movements and make it all too clear what she was saying. "...how...was...under...waves?" He was definitely picking up more now, but he loathed having to be spoken to as if he was the village simpleton. He knew it was his own fault, but it didn't make it any easier. "Did you...see anything cool?" With each word that she spoke Cormac picked up more though he had to keep his eyes trained on her lips at the expense of his flirty glances.

"It was in a word spectacular." Another charming smile quirked his lips as he continued to speak as normally as possible so as to not play the part of the simpleton that one might guess by the way Aryel was talking to him. "What would you like to hear about? Maybe the great fish creatures a thousand times bigger than your or I? Or perhaps the brilliant display of colors in the reefs?" He quirked his lips in a tempting smile, knowing that even these two little tidbits would drive her wild with curiosity.

"then this is what I say"

[ooc: Meh on the muse.]

My fair lady,

I will pursue your affections whether you like it or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Time No See [Cormac/Other Pirates/Open] - by Cormac - 03-23-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: Long Time No See [Cormac/Other Pirates/Open] - by Cormac - 03-24-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: Long Time No See [Cormac/Other Pirates/Open] - by Cormac - 03-30-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Long Time No See [Cormac/Other Pirates/Open] - by Cormac - 04-03-2013, 06:11 PM