the Rift

Trouble in the making [Any herd]

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C O R M A C

At his approach, Vicer returned his grin and started to speak. "Good... you again, Cormac." Although he was just getting used to reading others lips, the practice with Aryel had definitely helped and he wouldn't have to suffer the humiliation of asking the stallions to speak slower. It was one thing to say that to a mare and something entirely different to ask that of a stallion. "The same to you Vicer! It has been far too long!" While he did his best to speak as normally as possible, his tones came out just a little loud and off key. "Thought you had... you liked being a water horse... stayed down there." A throaty chuckle escaped his lips as Cormac responded to Vicer's teasing. "It was a tough decision, but I missed your pretty face so much that I couldn't bear another moment without it."

Since he was focused on Vicer, it was only after the chestnut stag moved to help the colt that he realized that he had spoken. After Vicer got the rope off the young stag, Cormac gave his undivided attention to watching for any movement of their kissers so that he wouldn't miss anything else. Hopefully the colt hadn't already said his name, cause that could get awkward. "How'd you... get that on you... the... place?" Since Vicer was turned to the side, Cormac had a harder time reading his lips, but he still got the gist of it. "So... getting yourself tied... what... can you do? Got... to go?" Dang this lip reading stuff was hard!

Not knowing exactly what they were talking about, the scarred stallion just let Vicer take care of it seeing as he was doing such a good job. Cocking a hoof, Cormac kept his golden eyes trained on the two others so that he could at least keep a hold on the conversation.

"then this is what I say"

It's a pirate's life for me

Messages In This Thread
Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Matata - 03-30-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Vicer - 03-30-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Cormac - 03-30-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Matata - 03-31-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Vicer - 03-31-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Cormac - 03-31-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Cormac - 04-03-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Vicer - 04-02-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Trouble in the making [Any herd] - by Matata - 04-05-2013, 07:20 AM