the Rift

[OPEN] Fire for the Cauldron

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515cd56161db3]

The FireHeart

Dainty diamond hooves wove their way through the heated landscape. Adele wasn't quite sure where she was going, her sense of direction had been lost with her memory. Her blue and red coat was glazed with a soft sheen of sweat, her pelt glimmering almost as much as her hooves. Vera flew ahead, distancing herself from her bonded. When Adele told the dragon they were utterly lost, she had stopped speaking to her. How rude a creature, she supposedly had known for a very long time, could be!

The sparse grass around Adele's hooves quickly turned to rocks. The air grew hot and littered with ash. 'It's so different from the Foothills,' Adele thought to herself, bi-colored eyes scanning the new scenery with interest. She didn't know much of this land and was very eager to learn more about it, especially after she had lost her memory.

Kimber sprang the young fem's mind, causing her heart to twist painfully. Where had her friend gone? Where had Adele gone?

With a lump in her throat, Adele continued to pick her way through the rocks. If she had known Kimber for so long, had she known others? Did she have family that missed her? Had they had the decency to even look for her? Certainly they would, if they were her family. It made Adele positive that she had no family, and if she did, they were nowhere in this land.

An image of a painted stallion with a brown dragon perched on his back standing near a lithe dark blue horse who had odd spikes protruding from his neck sprang into Adele's mind, realizing quickly what Vera had found. Other horses in this horrid land! Adele's gaited shifted to an excited bouncy trot, a smile adorning her lips as she fought to store away her thoughts for later.

Vera's little white body flew toward Adele, chirping madly in excitement. "Lead me to them! Quick, Vera, they could help us!" Adele nickered to her companion. The dragon continued to fly and Adele had to trot to keep up with her. Every now and then, Adele would stumble over the rocks, unused to the terrain. The pair soon came upon the horses Vera had saw, Adele slowing her gait and her eyes wide and curious.

Adele's little white dragon landed in her magical mane of fire, beady eyes looking at the brown dragon with interest. She had only ever met one other creature who was a dragon, Dei, and Adele was almost certain they'd never see him again, or Jackal, or Kimber. "Hello there," Adele spoke softly, approaching the horses from behind. "Is there is any way I can be of assistance to either of you? I'm Adele, and this is Vera," She smiled, excitement gleaming in her eyes, oblivious to the fact that she had once been good friends with the painted stallion. But that was another life that Adele had long since forgotten.

[hope you don't mind me throwing in Adele! If you'd like her to go away, just tell me c: ]

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
The dragon goes to baylee also.

Messages In This Thread
Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 03-31-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 04-01-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Casimir - 04-01-2013, 02:46 PM