[OPEN] Fire for the Cauldron

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi

We should be happy ever after
Happiness and laughter
What a natural disaster

Evers looked up from the Heart to notice the golden stud for the first time and silently cursed himself for not being more observant earlier. His gaze, however, was immediately drawn to the brown dragon who perched on the stallion's back, Evers had very rarely come across such creatures and he felt excitement bubble up through his old bones. The stranger had a lingering scent of many, suggesting he was maybe apart of a herd though which one Evers couldn't quite tell as blue ears swivelled to catch the chap's words. How humbly he spoke! It had been sometime since Evers had heard such an honest voice, it was like a sweet song on his lobes and so different from the angered voices that often plagued meetings with his brothers. The hints of blasphemous plans that laced through their voices, there was nothing like that in this stallion before him who stood with an innocent curiosity. The blue stared back for a moment, gaze shifting between the horse and his dragon before he began to part his lips. However, before he could answer the good gentleman's question another scent wafted around his nostrils and gaze sharply shifted.

It was a young mare of brown and blue hues, her hair alight with fire and accompanied by yet another dragon. This on as pale as snow. Evers' eyes bulged, he'd never seen a mare of such colour like this before and where were all these dragons coming from? She bounced over with what looked like excitement in her step and approached them, her voice was soft when she spoke and asked if they needed any help. For a moment Evers was completely dumb founded, who were these strangers before him with creatures of legend? He swallowed, but slowly a plan began to form in his mind and he felt a chuckle at how fate had suddenly swung his way. Maybe these two could help him.

Slowly, Evers proffered his head to both in regal greeting, carefully choosing his next words. "Hello, I'm Evers the Able. Actually I am in need of assistance, I have been sent on a quest by the God of Earth to collect fire from this very hole, but I'm at a loss as to how to get it out. Would you and your friends be willing to help me?" he asked in his quiet, polite vocals. Excited at the prospect of finally finishing his quest, he unconsciously moved closer to his bucket. It had been a long time and a lot of things had happened to him, becoming a Chief was something he never thought would happen. Though he had enjoyed his short reign and missed his brothers dearly. Maybe after finally finishing his quest, he would be able to go find them.

Messages In This Thread
Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 03-31-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 04-01-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Casimir - 04-01-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Sakura - 04-02-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-04-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 04-04-2013, 10:48 AM