the Rift

~welcome back to the real world~ ( open)

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The paint lay in the mud looking up through tree branches at a ever darkening sky it begun to cloud his mind with negative thoughts he begun to slip back into depression. “They died because of you" his mind convicted of him in an unfair trail in the soul, and he believed the conviction for the longest time never being strong enough to fight back shouting “That is not the truth by far” however gaining back a little bit of passion kindled in his heart he was able to say it to himself. After declaring it everything settles within a battle was over civil strife would no longer prevail it was put to rest quickly. The past is called the past for a reason to be put behind us without ever regarding it again unless one sought to obtain some sort of wisdom from past mistakes. In any case the stallion still was grieving finally moving into the stage of acceptance after accepting it was only a matter of living with the pain till death came to carry him away. Sighing the stud got to his hooves standing, but was shaking out of fear the wind made a shiver shoot down the paints spine.

Castiel heard two horses approach and immediately stepped back into some shadows hoping to god they did not see him, for he was still weary of others being afraid they would hurt him once more. Seeing them made a small unnoticeable scar on his chestnut cheek itch it had been where during the attack a horse bite opened his flesh. Other wounds could not be seen healed over time, but to the stud they were still there ever fresh ever hurting to the point often in nights waking him in fright. Quivering the stallion faintly smiled realizing the first to notice him was what seemed to be a sweet hearted mare addressing him with only good intentions. However staying in the shadows he answered “Nice to….meet you I am castiel” and to the nice morgan stallion who approached he said “ I am castiel I don’t move from the shadow of this tree for I do not like the rain…..I am out here by myself because I lost my family” after speaking the stallion did his best not look too weak so holding back tears he asked of both them “what do you want with me”

Messages In This Thread
~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Castiel - 04-01-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: ~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Naeatii - 04-01-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: ~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Jack - 04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: ~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Castiel - 04-01-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: ~welcome back to the real world~ ( open) - by Cosette - 04-02-2013, 01:04 AM