the Rift

[OPEN] Fire for the Cauldron

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515cd56161db3]

The FireHeart

The golden stallion seemed to take quite a bit of interest in Adele, greeting her with an exuberant welcome, acknowledging Vera as well. His words confused the blue and red mare, as she cocked her head slightly, watching the brown dragon trill at the sight of Vera. Although the stallion greeted her happily, there was a hint of uncertainty in his kind vocals. Odd.

If Adele had known Kimber for quite a long time, that meant she must've met others. Perhaps this painted fellow had known her after all. Adele's dual colored eyes widened, turning her head back to it's normal stance. "I - I'm so sorry. I've had an accident; Vera and I lost our memories..." Adele stuttered, eyes looking downcast as her voice faded. Vera chirped back to the brown dragon, a purr rising in her throat at the sight of the brown.

'He is cute,' Vera's words cut into Adele's mind as the little dragon curiously peered at her fellow companion of legend. Adele flicked an ear back at the white, brows furrowed and a smirk on her maw. 'You think anyone with a dragon following in his tracks is cute,' Adele argued as the slender blue stallion began to speak. 'That is not true!' Vera snapped, her claws digging into Adele's nape. 'Yes, it is. You find no other stallions cute,' Adele pointed out, abandoning the conversation as she turned her full attention to the blue.

Evers the Able. An odd name, but not as quite as odd as the painted's who went by Torasin. The brown dragon tangled in his pale mane was called Kiba. Adele stayed quiet as the two talked, listening intently to their words. As the conversation wore on, Vera started to get more and more excited, as well as Adele. A smile leapt to the mare's blue lips, the thought of working with Torasin and Evers was a joyful one! Especially since Evers was a former lead of the Foothills, he might be so kind as to lead her to the place. After all, she would be helping him with his quest, therefor he would owe her.

"It's a pleasure, Evers the Able," Adele began with a flick of her mystical tail of fire. "Vera and I are here to help," Adele nodded, the little white dragon chirping her agreement.

Then something truly unexpected happened.

A horse with a body white as snow and legs darker than ash trotted up to Evers, his horns each curling a different direction; one up one down. He seemed to beg for the slender blue, which to Adele seemed quite rude. Who would just trot up to a horse and demand their assistance like this?

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
The dragon goes to baylee also.

Messages In This Thread
Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 03-31-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 04-01-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Casimir - 04-01-2013, 02:46 PM