the Rift

[BASIN] Heaven or Hell [closed | finished]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
The mare wandered to the Threshold, wishing to recruit new members. She passed several hornless, a few carcasses, and a deer. So far, there were no unicorns that looked very 'eye-catching'. Walking casually through the woods, the mare kept audits forward and long pillars moving. White rump swung through the air, tagging along behind lithe neck and legs.

The leaves that hung from the trees were gripping onto the branches with all their might, but slowly loosing their grasp. The once green leaves were beginning to change to hues of orange, yellow and red. Delicate whispers came from the trees as the wind blew between the leaves. The mare seemed to stick out, her blue roan body stuck out like a fire in the sea. With her dark hair waving behind her, she followed a narrow, winding path. Weaving between the bending trees, the mare discovered a young equine. At the sight of the horse, she thought it was a hornless. When she walked closer, she saw small antlers jutting from her brow. A pale coat was blotched with gold. Not only this, but her eyes were a vibrant gold. She looked only slightly younger than the roan mare, but she was around the same height. Dark nostrils flare, and the mare takes in the others' scent.

"Greetings, dear." A devious smile crawled upon the mare's lips are her icy gaze settled upon the pale gold mare. The female brute tried to ignore Descaro, who had already spoken. "In search of a home are we?" Pausing, the mare took a good look at the mare, her eyes scanning over her like a hawk scans the land for prey. "I happen to know a perfect home for you. Filled with unicorns, and only unicorns." Realizing she hadn't said her name, the mare parted her dark lips and let her name slide off her tongue. "I'm Leyra, your name is? No need to be shy.... I don't bite." How untrue that statement was... very untrue. Well.. the mare only bit the hornless.. very rarely did she attack her kin. If she needed to, well, that was a different story. Glaring at the familiar bay stallion, the mare murmured in an annoyed tone, "Descaro..."

Drifting into her thoughts, the mare remembered her time in the Threshold. She had been weak, helpless. She had been weak, now she was muscular, strong. She was deadly now, the opposite of what she once was. No longer was she a soft hearted mare, but she was a strong, aggressive soldier. Speaking of which, she needed to speak with Psyche about a rank change. Back to thoughts on the Threshold, the mare had met a featherbrain, Midas and Mauja. Mauja... her king. No, the king. He was not hers, and he never would be.

Drawing herself out of her thoughts, the female brute gazed at the pale mare, still waiting. Her string of patience was beginning to wear, and her eyes were narrowed. Come on now... we don't have all day... The mare wished to say, but she kept her lips closed and her tail swishing. The silence was fairly calming, but at the same time fairly nerve wracking for the mare. She wanted to make this quick. It was only then she payed attention to Descaro. A little angry and at the same time, a little hurt, the mare shook her cranium gently.

[[So... I took longer to reply and didn't realize that Descaro had been posted... so I had to squeeze a mentioning of him in there.... :P]]

"speech"
Leyra
queen of crimson ice, so delicate
Credits
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Heaven or Hell [closed | finished] - by Zdravilo - 04-02-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Descaro - 04-02-2013, 06:03 PM