the Rift

[BASIN] Heaven or Hell [closed | finished]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
The paint mare was a little too talkative and bubbly in the female brute's mind. A racist, cold unicorn is never talkative, never bubbly. And rarely smiles, at least, that's how the roan mare imagined them to act. With icy cold eyes constantly flickering towards Descaro, the mare knew that trying to talk with him or interact would lead to some type of arguing... probably about their child or how frustrated the mare was at Descaro for leaving her.

But that would be foolish, would it not? Especially in front of a stranger. In fact, the thought humored the mare. Descaro and her arguing like an old married couple, oh the humor. The mare smirked, her icy eyes flickering over the stallion's familiar figure. She forced herself to pull away, to keep her eyes away from him as though he was a disease.

Keeping her thoughts to the back of her mind, the mare tried to hone back in on the conversation. "Hello my dear. You look well." I freeze, glancing at Descaro with eyes narrowed. "Save your breath." The mare forced herself not to add, 'bastard' at the end of the sentence. Instead, she turned to the pale mare, speaking in a somewhat nicer tone. "Do you wish to follow us to the Basin?" The mare gazed at the pale female, wondering if this mare had what is would take took to be a true member of the Basin.

Moving audits back, the female brute waited for someone to speak. She tried to ignore Descaro as much as she could, or else she'd end up screaming. Or possibly attacking him. The bastard... She was constantly looking at him despite the fact she doesn't want to look at him. Drawing her eyes away, she awaits the pale mare's answer.

[[Bad post is bad post :| ]]

"speech"
Leyra
queen of crimson ice, so delicate
Credits
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Heaven or Hell [closed | finished] - by Zdravilo - 04-02-2013, 05:27 PM