the Rift

Find me. [Castiel]

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SCARTER
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.

"Hello there…I am castiel may I have your name fine lady,” Scarter turns her head to face the new comer. He bows his head politely and she smiles at him. She paused thinking about her response. "Scarter." She replied slowly a small smile still resting on her chops. "You are right about the fine bit." Scarter tossed her mane around a little, a smirk still on her lips. "Names can be a dangerous thing, make sure you use mine...carefully." A slight chuckle passes her lips and she studies the stallion. Well at least her was a unicorn like herself. The hornless ones where rather boring to look at, she liked to strut her stuff around them. Make sure they learnt how to appreciate real beauty. Her smile was slightly taunting as she looked over the stallion that was the same height as her.

Her purple eyes passed him a wink and then she nodded to his horn. "It's nice to meet a fellow unicorn like myself." She flicked her tail, the long hair wrapped them selves around her ankles. She offered him a flirty smile, her shallowness seeping through. She was happy to have something to play with before she joined her herd to look for her proper mate...or another one to play with.

I have been looking for a new toy after all.
'Oh you wicked girl.'

She offered him another smile.
"What's your name then?" She asked.

Notes;;
Words; 231
Tag; Castiel .

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
Find me. [Castiel] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Find me. [Castiel] - by Castiel - 04-03-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Find me. [Castiel] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 07:20 PM