the Rift

forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

With frustration at my side, I scream out, scream at those standing before me. It was no scream of fear, no scream of pain. It was a scream of rage, of hate. I close my lips when the last bit of the scream slides out of my lips. Straightening back up, I glare at Delinne. With pain in my voice, I speak gently. "I-I don't know you anymore. Nor do I want to know you anymore. So go ahead and live with your wretched kin." My voice became stronger as I finished, but inside I felt ready to crumble. I turn my body away from the group, hiding the tears that were sliding down my cheeks. I didn't want to appear weak, especially near these... bastards.

Spreading my appendages slowly, I don't glance back. Instead I gallop straight ahead of me, opening my wings to full length. I leap into the air, fiery eyes gazing only straight ahead. I don't look back, I try not to think about Delinne, but I couldn't. I no longer knew her, she was different. She followed Mauja... like a dog. Yes... a dog. I laugh within my head as I soar over the Basin. The tears were still coming down, and slowly I began to realize what I had done.

Our family had been a thin string, and I had just severed it. I had just destroyed it. I had cut the last fiber that held us together. What had I done? I could feel myself getting weaker, and my eyes were still watery. I couldn't see because of these cursed tears. Because of my cursed family. I couldn't do it. I couldn't live without Delinne, it... it isn't possible. And it never will be. But... I have to make it somehow. Someway... it had to happen. I let out another scream, and this time, it was a pitiful wail. A wail that only a depressed creature could wail.

And I was a depressed, foolish creature.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: < / 3 ;n;

word count: 332

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-01-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-02-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-02-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-02-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-03-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-24-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 04-04-2013, 08:14 AM