[OPEN] Fire for the Cauldron

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi

We should be happy ever after
Happiness and laughter
What a natural disaster

The painted boy seemed to already know the two newest arrivals, Adele and Vera, he wondered if they too had come from the land of Isilme. It was highly possible and not all that surprising if Evers didn't know them, he liked to keep himself to himself. Unless it was brother business. He wondered if these horses would have a different opinion of him if they knew what kind of unsavoury things he got up to when with his brothers, he'd been through the rituals of Mandrake so many times that the vulgar no longer bothered him. He was the next oldest from Wilder and potentially one of the most successful alongside his much larger brother Archibald. Though the Able didn't really have a desire to live so closely to that hairy brute, he only managed tolerance of him in meetings, but sooner or later he would have to return to the Foothills. To go find him and figure out what he is meant to do next. His thoughts were broken when the paint turned to speak with him, exclaiming at his title before offering his own dragon's services. "Indeed, good man. Tell your friend he has my thanks, I think I'll need all the help I can get."

A smile drifted onto his features and remained there until he caught sight of Casimir, his body freezing in shock. The pale, blind brother who tended to defer to Evers on most occasions, especially when Archibald was around, like the skinny blue was some solid protection. Evers never really knew why Casimir was like this, but put up with him anyway. Family was family after all. "Kipp? Slow down Casimir you're not making any sense. Explain it slowly to me, what's wrong with him?" His quiet voice held notes of anxiety, it had been sometime since he'd seen Kipp, not since the meeting in the woods. What could of happened to him? Was this Mandrake's doing? Or Archibald's? Or someone else? Or Something? So many questions he wanted to ask, but he waited patiently on Casimir, hoping the boy would calm down and tell the tale slowly.

It was Adele's turn to speak then and Evers dragged his troubled mind away from the matters of family, blue ears twitching to take in her words. As soon as he processed them his little face lit up, finally he could finish his quest. All of a sudden he wanted shower the two with thanks, but schooled his expression and turned his attention to the task at hand. "I cannot thank you two enough for aiding me! I will owe you both a debt after this." He proffered his head to both Torasin and Adele. "If you could have your wonderful dragon friends fly into the Heart and retrieve the fire, a good solid stick should do and if one of you could help carry it back to the Veins? I would be very grateful." Even his shy tones held hints of excitement. Not long know and the quest that seemed like it would go on forever, would finally be over.

The next event to happen was totally out of the blue as Evers' gaze fell upon a young gangly foal who seemed to bare resemblance to the painted gentleman. She further confirmed his thoughts when she leaned into the gilded stud and the skinny stallion offered her a warm smile and the bow of his head. "I would not want you to get hurt, little one." He said, kindly to her before falling silent and allowing the others to speak.

Messages In This Thread
Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 03-31-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 04-01-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Casimir - 04-01-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Sakura - 04-02-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-04-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 04-04-2013, 10:48 AM